Unlike stretching, yoga is a complex of physical, spiritual and breathing exercises focuses on achieving absolute harmony of soul and body. In yoga practices, asanas – poses in which it is necessary to hold the body for a minute – are also designed to strengthen the body, stretch muscles, and develop inner strength. The load is evenly distributed to all muscle groups.
Yoga classes help to strengthen the whole body as much as possible:
- They improve blood circulation; help strengthen the cardiovascular system,
- restore the nervous system, teach to relax, cope with negative emotions,
- develop flexibility of the spine, joint mobility,
- teach to control breathing,
- facilitate rejuvenation and wellness,
- develop the ability to understand and manage your body.
Yoga for flexibility and stretching is a kind of yoga stretching, when the basic elements of stretching (splits, deep bends) are achieved using the methods and techniques of classical yoga. All muscle groups are involved in the work. The whole body is deeply warmed up, worked out and harmonized in the classroom.